Xtina's Bionic to be Re-Released??

christina-aguilera-bionic-rereleased.jpg
Is this really the best idea??
Christina Aguilera's floptacular album Bionic could very possibly be reissued in connection with the singer's promotion of her debut movie role in Burlesque.
The album has sold less than 500,000 copies worldwide so why would her label want to re-release an album that nobody was interested the first time aorund?
RCA VP Scott Seviour said, "It's not like the music industry, where the talent comes out two weeks before the album. They started at the end of July. Burlesque ideally gives us the opportunity to remarket Bionic."
So what does Xtina have to say about the reissue of her album?
"I knew going into Burlesque that it would intertwine with Bionic, but I also knew that I'd get to a point where regardless of what was happening with my record I'd have to turn my attention to the movie. I've basically put everything in my life on hold for the movie."
Come on guys! Let's just pretend Bionic never happened and work on new material!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive