Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Back Together??

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
Gosh, it seems like just yesterday we were reporting on how Spencer Pratt admitted he failed miserably as a husband. No, sillies, it wasn’t yesterday! That was a whole weekend ago! Yep, two days ago Spencer was proclaiming to the world what a bad husband he is, and here is news that these two media hungry reality has beens are back together. Now, I am not a religious woman. But today’s news that Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are back together makes me want to crumble to my knees, tears in my eyes, and raise my voice to the heavens, praising the goodness and sweetness of any deities that ensured that this perfect love would remain intact. It’s really quite a miracle. A miracle of miracles, even. Just when you think all hope is lost for the perfectest and prettiest and most golden couple to ever exist, they realize that they are, in fact, meant to be. He says his 12-hour detainment at a Costa Rica airport for arms possession has given him the chance he always wanted to reconcile, and described his time there as the “wildest day ever of either of our lives” leading to sparked hope that she might drop her divorce filing. He told the Huffington Post:
“It was clear we’re soulmates. I don’t see any reason we can’t get back on track.”
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition, am I right? Anyway, the world is totally a better place today. Despite global warming, humanitarian disaster in Pakistan, clashes in Kabul, disease, famine, etc. I feel pretty darn good about everything! Thank you, Heidi and Spencer, for improving the quality of my life so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive