Snooki compares herself to GAGA....!!!

snooki-believes-she-and-gag.jpg
Gotta love her!
Snooki gave an interview about her fame, being a top Halloween costume and the Jersey Shore South Park episode.
Here are some HIGHlights:
On being the number one Halloween costume this year:
I think it’s very flattering. Obviously Halloween is a time to scare everyone [Laughs] but if you’re trying to be either Lady Gaga or me, that’s a good thing. Because if I’m up there with Gaga, like I am right now, that’s awesome. I got to see some of the Snooki costumes. I have a fanpage on my Facebook and I saw a lot of girls that look like me. I approve. [Laughs]
On her South Park episode:
Oh my God! I thought it was hi-larious. That freaking hamster…Well, the hamster should’ve been Angelina first of all. Because Angelina’s a dirty hamster. It should’ve been her. I don’t know why I was a dirty hamster, but the fact that the whole “South Park” episode was arranged around me just shows how popular I am and a big thank you to “South Park” for making my head even bigger.
On her catch phrases:
It’s so funny. In season three in Jersey we say so much sh** that’s going to be everywhere; that everyone’s going to catch on to. I can’t give you a preview of any of the new words yet because it just spoils everything. But people saying what we do? That’s awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive