Since when is Melanie Griffith Crap-Inducing...???

Maksim Chmerkovskiy melanie griffith
On Monday night's Dancing With The Stars, Maksim Chmerkovskiyhad a situation with his pants.
No, not because he was wearing the tightest pair of leather slacks we've ever seen. Apparently, he was introduced to Melanie Griffithin the audience and the encounter almost made him "crap himself."
His words, not ours! He explains:
"Jamie Lee Curtis a big fan of the show and she's been coming every week. Yesterday, she calls me over and says, 'Hey, I have somebody for you to meet.' I'm not going to lie, I almost crapped myself and had a heart attack at the same time. To introduce me to Melanie Griffith, I know exactly who she is."
Okaaaaay.
But if you knew exactly who she is, then why did you get so excited???
We kid, we kid. We know she's a big deal…somewhat.
OMG! Imagine if she had brought Antonio with her? They would have had to change his pants twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive