Jennifer Aniston Talks “Arrested Development”

Jennifer Anison
With fans of the show clamoring for a movie version, the year of 2010 has brought on hope that “Arrested Development” will make it to the big screen.
Making the possibility even more interesting, Jason Bateman has professed his desire to bring former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston on board with a cast that includes Michael Cera, Will Arnett and Portia de Rossi.
Speaking about the matter, Miss Aniston told MTV News, “I love it. I actually think I might have asked [Bateman] … if that was possible. Anything to work with Jason.”
Meanwhile, Bateman said that a big issue will be squeezing time out of Jen’s always-busy schedule.
He tells, “I don’t know, we’ll see if she’s available. She’s busy. She’s pretty famous; I don’t know if you’ve heard of her. Hopefully the guy who’s in charge will like her for that part because I’m going to suggest her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive