Keanu Reeves Turns 40 ....!!

kkkk Keanu Reeves Turns 40Keanu Reeves says turning 40 was like being “in a club with a secret handshake.” The 44-year-old actor – who can next be seen in sci-fi movie “The Day the Earth Stood Still” alongside Jennifer Connelly – felt more included in his group of friends when he reached the landmark birthday.z


He said: “It’s funny – when you get to 40 it’s like being in a club with a secret handshake! I remember my doctor telling me to enjoy my forties because I will still have my physical capabilities but also my life experiences.”
“We should take advantage of that before the physical capabilities slip away.”

Keanu – who has previously starred in movies including “The Matrix” film franchise and “Constantine” – also said he doesn’t mind if he becomes known for starring in sci-fi movies because he enjoys the genre.

He added to Britain’s The Daily Telegraph newspaper: “I grew up liking science fiction – it’s almost like a Trojan horse. You can put any other genre inside. You can do a romance like ‘Blade Runner,’ you can do an action romance like ‘Star Wars’ or a comedy like ‘Spaceballs.’ It really translates well into other genres.”
“As to whether I get stereotyped for doing sci-fi, I don’t know. For me, sci-fi is just one of the things I can do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive