Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba revealed her childhood secrets in her recent interview.
The 29-year-old actress admits her Catholic upbringing made her want to “break away” from her mother Catherine and father Mark.
Alba explained: “It’s always been weird because I grew up in a very traditional, Catholic household. My parents were very strict but I broke away from that at an early age. I was a feminist when I was five. These days, I am much more liberal-minded bit I still respect their beliefs.”
Jessica Alba, a mother of two-year old Honor is considered most beautiful women in the world, but doesn’t consider herself sexy.
Jessica added in an interview with the Metro newspaper: “I don’t really pay attention to that sexy image. It just goes with the character in the movie. At the end of the day, it’s all a part of selling a product.”